- CIF works to foster support for stronger bi-lateral relations between Canada and India. Through active participation in the public policy debate and active engagement with Parliamentarians, CIF positions the need for a strategic partnership between Canada and India as critical to Canada's future
- CIF works towards raising the profile of Indo-Canadian community by facilitating:
- Participation by qualified members of the community in the policy-making and the legislative process,
- Engagement with legislators at the federal and provincial levels in the spheres of immigration professional accreditation and national security
- The increased representation of the community within crown agencies, government boards and judicial and quasi-judicial tribunals
- CIF takes an active role in increasing the awareness of Canadians about the changing face of India, and the promotion of Canada's interest in India.
Since our inception in 2007, Canada India foundation has taken a leadership role in fostering support for stronger bilateral relations between Canada and India, greater engagement of the Indo-Canadian community in Canadian politics and public policy and increasing awareness of the changing face of India.